- Geology, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Chemical Engineering degree or similar
- 1-5 years of experience
- SPCC, SWPPP knowledge
- Consulting experience is helpful
- Regulatory knowledge, US, NC, County, etc.
- Some permitting knowledge and experience
- Some experience and ability to consult and work in diverse types of environmental areas such as; real estate development, emergency spill response, remediation, municipal, industrial and others.
- Ability to write detailed technical plans and reports
- Experience in field activities on clients’ behalf
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and be creative for positive results
- Wetland knowledge and experience is helpful
- Ability to learn and develop priorities is required
- Low bureaucracy, client focused, no politics
- Friendly atmosphere with strong business acumen