Effectively Combining in-house Capabilities with our Network of Qualified and Tested Service Providers
Each client’s acquisition and development project have unique characteristics. Highlands Environmental Solutions response to that uniqueness is client and project focus in order to provide the best results
Local permitting, potential environmental concerns, environmentally sensitive areas, and development planning are all issues that must be considered when acquiring property, and they can increase the complexity of the acquisition process.
Our experience and in-depth network of service providers gives clients complete beginning to end services needed for a smooth acquisition.
Services related to Land Acquisition and Development include:
- AAI and ASTM 1527 Compliant ESAs (Phase I, II, and III Environmental Site Assessments)
- Merger and Acquisition Audits
- Rapid Assessment/Audit Services
- Property Imaging
- Soil and Groundwater Sampling
- Feasibility Studies
- Groundwater and Contaminant Modeling
- UST and AST Programs
- Risk Based Corrective Action
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Brownfields Assessments
- FHA Water Quality Assessments
- Facility Compliance Audits
- Conceptual Site Design
- Wetlands Assessments
- Geotechnical Evaluation
- Human and Ecological Risk Assessments
An emergency response team right in your pocket
Don’t waste time finding emergency phone numbers or who to contact. Download our free emergency response app today.
Search: “HES ER App” in the app store today!