Highlands Environmental Solutions understands the unique characteristics associated with land acquisition and development.
Local permitting, potential environmental concerns, environmentally sensitive areas, and development planning are all issues that must be considered when acquiring property, and they can add stress to the investment process.
Effectively combining in-house capabilities with our network of qualified and tested service providers, we are able serve as a "one stop shop" to provide quality and timely services for land acquisition and development.
Services related to Land Acquisition and Development include:
- Phase I, II and III Environmental Site Assessments
- AAI and ASTM 1527 Compliant ESAs
- Merger and Acquisition Audits
- Rapid Assessment/Audit Services
- Property Imaging
- Soil and Groundwater Sampling
- Feasibility Studies
- Groundwater and Contaminant Modeling
- UST and AST Programs
- Risk Based Corrective Action
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Brownfields Assessments
- FHA Water Quality Assessments
- Facility Compliance Audits
- Conceptual Site Design
- Wetlands Assessments
- Geotechnical Evaluation
- Property Appraisals
- Human and Ecological Risk Assessment